There are a number of effective means of giving to the Connecticut Breast Health Initiative, Inc., all of which will assist CT BHI in its mission to make a difference locally in the fight against breast cancer through education and research.
- As an individual, you can make a gift of cash.
- If you are a business or corporation, you can support CT BHI through cash donations or by becoming a sponsor.
- Memorial gifts are also welcomed. Use the Gift Form so we can acknowledge your gift properly.
Donate a vehicle to support CT BHI's research efforts.
- Everyone can make a contribution by supporting our annual signature event – the Mother’s Day Weekend.
- CT BHI Race in the Park – as a participant, fundraiser, or sponsor.
Your gift will provide opportunities for researchers in Connecticut to pursue research that can changes lives. CT BHI funds a diversified portfolio of clinical/ translational research with emphasis on programs that have not yet qualified for federal grants targeting breast cancer cause and survival.
Click here to learn more about the research funded.
Give to CT BHI and you give to the lives of others. The CT BHI staff and Board of Directors will be happy to assist you and answer any questions.
For more information call 860.827.7103.