Help CT Breast Health Initiative Color Connecticut Pink!
The CT Breast Health Initiative is seeking 169 Town Ambassadors to serve as the voice of breast cancer research and education in their local communities. Please click on the “Read More” link for more information.
Whether you are a survivor with a personal story to share or longtime supporter of breast cancer research and education, this is an opportunity to let your voice be heard and take an active role in helping to find a cure for breast cancer in Connecticut.
Please help us fill the entire state, below, in pink. The form to sign up as a town ambassador appears at the bottom of this page.
- Educating friends, family, colleagues and neighbors on the importance of local breast cancer research and education
- Acting as a liaison between media and your community
- Sharing news from CT Breast Health Initiative across your social networks
- Encouraging local breast cancer fundraising in your community
- Increasing awareness of, participation in and support for CT Breast Health Initiative’s RACE IN THE PARK
- Participating in CT Breast Health Initiative events
To make your job easy, CT Breast Health Initiative will be providing each Town Ambassador with a toolkit of materials to help raise awareness and support for breast cancer research and education in Connecticut.
Please print the following form, and scan and email it to
email@example.com, or mail it to:
CT Breast Health Initiative
185 Main St.
New Britain, CT 06051
The form can also be faxed to 860-827-7105.